Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Distance Love

Bullshit. 
Stubbornness. 
Insensitivity. 
Miscommunication. 
Digital argumentation. 
Confrontation calls. 
Misleading words and phrases messages missed.
Green is suppressing the color in my anger. 
Sleep escapes me to paradises unknown, while patience goes unrewarded. 
Paradise is paradox. 
Paradigm shift, overload of emotion drove through bedroom window. Slipped in between the rain drops out towards the lake. 
Senseless. 
Square immges on top of my desk, visualize my attacker. See my help in front of me. Barbeques and family differences, nice words lost to tart tongues.
Interface malfunction. 
Brickwalls before we can see whats behind door number 2. 
Passionate? Hardly? Unless you count all the time sickness creeps into the mouse hole and burrows out. His cheese will be eaten by the other one waiting for him to look away at the right moment.
Underline the point in red, then I’ll know what to spell check. 
I had a pretty good time actually. 
Translation denied, call refused. 
All about the sanyo slayer, the sanyo slayings this weekend made headlines. In print on every corner and newsstand. 
Another one bites the dust. 
But we’ll read it and forget. Keep on ordering lunch specials. 
The time it took to look over the bar at the screen wasn’t long enough to make a meal. 
Back to coffee, and waking with disgruntled countenace. 
Same day the same way. Same pay. 
The delightful reassurance that we know we can get over the long distance. Love.Lon

No comments: