Wednesday, June 24, 2009

94 From Toronto

I only want to kiss your lips. 

I only want to taste your squizzle.

I only want to share my secretes with you. 

I only want to look better for you. 

I only want to feel free inside of you. 

I only want to watch us smile in pictures.

I only want to be strong enough to let you go. 

I only wanna not hate you for doing this to me. 

I only wanna leave you when I have to. 

I only wanna come back to the bed you sleep in. 

I only wanna drink the tea you brew.  

I only wanna be your vanilla chai. 

I only wanna sing songs about our love. 

I only wanna cry when you hurt me. 

I only wanna get fresh to compliment you when we go out. 

I only think we look fly standing next to each other. 

I only wanna call you a bitch when you are. 

I only wanna spend money on things that make you smile. 

I only wanna compare you to every other girl that never made it. 

I only wanna kill anyone who would hurt you. 

I only wanna kill you when you don’t wanna be with me. 

I’m only crazy because I love you. 

I only love you because I’m crazy. 

I only wanna experiment with highs, and avoid lows when we can.  

I only wanna argue when we’ll have sex afterwards. 

I only wanna smash cell phones against walls when your on the other line. 

I only wanna talk to you on smart phones, and never again on instant messanger. 

I only want you to not walk away every other month. 

I only wanna stop begging you to stay every other month. 

I only want your family to stop hating on facebook.  

I only want more men in your life than women with no men. 

I only wanna be cool with jeff. 

I only want you to be cool with cheryle. 

I only want you to follow me where I go. 

I only want you to get your career going so I can follow you. 

I only want you to graduate.  

I only want you to get over her. 

I only want you to get over yourself. 

I only think you’re the best. 

I only think you’re the worst. 

I only wanna hate you till you die. 

I only wanna cut you off like she did me. 

I only wanna get you pregenant and trap you. 

I only want Brooklyn to have a backyard to chase birds in. 

I only wanna smell sex on Egyptian cotton sheets. 

I only want us to last. 

I only wanna get over you.  

I only want focus. 

I only want diligence. 

I only want Chicago. 

I only want Detroit. 

I only want New Orleans. 

I only want New York for you. 

I only don’t give a fuck what anyone who reads this thinks. 

I only think that we can work. 

I only think that long distance doesn’t. 

I only think you’re such a girl. 

I only think I’m cold cuz I need to be sometimes. 

I only think everyone thinks they know everything. 

I only think we know better. 

I only think your scared. 

I only think I’m a lot. 

I only think I shoulda  never kissed you back that night. 

I’m only so glad that I did. 

I only know our past is dark. 

I only know that right now is fragile. 

I only know the future is what we make it. 

I only want matching stamps in our passports.  

I only wanna dip you in sunshine when the moons out. 

I only see the stars when I look into your eyes. 

I only think that you’re the love of my life. 

I only got the tattoo cuz I was scared you wouldn’t if I waited. 

I’ve only got a little bit more to go. 

I only think you should think again…again. 

I only wanna hurt for a day if you don’t.  

I only love you cause I’m crazy. 

I’m only crazy cuz I love you. 

No comments: