Thursday, November 5, 2009

RollingStop

The day’s gone. I’m sure it did for you as the days always do. We do what we can. Try to feel better about the things that get us down. That slow us down. Cept today is the day proceeding last night. And last night something happened. Some window was opened. Neither of us were looking for it. But now its here. I lashed out. My words left me as my emotions do. Beautiful and sincere for when they are, and from whence they came. That was the day before though. I wonder where you’re heart is now…Still with him? Air condition units disguised as windows have been blowing what feels like cool air my way recently. It’s nice. But you know I’m a nature boy. Waiting to breath you in. We’ll probably smile a smile that’s held back even then when we first see each other. Act like it’s nothing new. But this reunion is different regardless of how we’ll front. We’ll be careful as we’ve been to not say the things that don’t need to be said, not ask the questions we don’t wana know the answers to until its necessary. And who knows what this will necessitate. Till then, smiles are hidden inside. The frontin continues. I’ll keep reminding myself that this isn’t about us. Find that little but of sincerity I can count on in this. It’s helped me get through today, I’ll save some for tomorrow, but it may not last till Saturday….

No comments: