Thursday, November 26, 2009

!!!!NEW MYK'L HANNA!!!!

Peace People! And Welcome!...if this is you're first time through my spot. This is where I spill my soul through my creative voice, and choice words. For the first time I've posted my latest recording as an audio video to youtube, and here as well. Give me and you a moment LISTEN. I also invite you to leave comments, and if inclined, why not journey back and receive some of my past posts...I'd love to KNOW that mine isn't the only voice I hear. BUT if nothing else, add me on facebook! The link to my page is directly to your right. Thanks, Peace, and as always...STAY TUNED!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My nephew...awesome

Anonymous said...

Wow Definitely feelin this!

Visionary said...

Killed It!

iKandy said...

That was fiya! I see you Myk'l!