Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Suai & Moscatel

Sweet ferment ravish
Tongue lavish that turns the lights off
Then I go down
All the way
to the switchboard to turn them back on
Careful though, for how long

Mole over the left, right?
That night
sitting in a glimpse of the moon
I was her first
Lips as grapes, I remember the taste
We sat
Black and white we'd face
All a distant fragrant memory
reliving itself in a dream

Hair sprawled out beneath me
Long brown lashes beseech me
to do the same
Lioness be tame
I know your name
Set my loins aflame but
never shall I proclaim
as others have of your fame
Nor you of mine
But hold I in your mind forever
As was my destiny
to give to you

Which mystery shall be solved
before my heart has resolved?
Yet another beauty
for my eyes to fall for
that makes my wrist
crawl on all fours
She with dark and light in spite
or her who's seen me since then
and steals me at night
when my sight is set
on seeing more than wrong or right?

Bent, knelt down
and delivered to her
as I did on her first
Sweetness to greet my thirst, or worse

My, what's written
and yet lies on lines
Basting as I'm tasting
such damn good wine

No comments: